Muzikkon Travel Lute 8 Course Walnut
Muzikkon presents Heartland Walnut Travel lute. It Features a slim body, eleven solid Walnut staves bowl, Walnut neck, Ebony fingerboard. The peg box is solid walnut wood attached at an angle of 135 degrees to reduce the depth of the instrument. It has seven nylon frets and five Walnut frets which are equally important for performance. Special Solid Sitka Spruce soundboard for good sound with laser engraved rosette. Best quality 4 nylon wound strings and 11 rectified nylon strings are used on this lute. The recommended tuning is G4, D4, A3, F3, C4, C3, G3, G2, F3, F2, D3, D2.
- Right handed lute
- Body made of 11 Solid walnut wood staves
- Neck and Pegbox made from walnut wood
- Fingerboard made of Ebony
- Tuning pegs are Ebony
- End pin is made from Walnut
- Solid Sitka Spruce soundboard with laser engraved rosette
- 7 gut frets and 5 walnut wood frets
- Suggested tuning from high to low: G4, D4, D4, A3, A3, F3, F3, C4, C3, G3, G2, F3, F2, D3, D2 (can vary depending on player preference)
- It includes a high quality padded gig bag & extra string set
Note: Lute Pegs are tapered and are held in by friction. As you tune in, press in on the pegs to seat them. This will seat the peg securely in the peg box of the lute. They must be pushed in for a secure hold. Only use enough pressure as necessary. If the pegs slip when released, use peg dope or wax-less chalk to increase the friction.