The lute enjoyed a revival with the development of interest in historical music around 1900 and throughout the century. During the early days of music movement, several lutes were built by available luthiers, whose area of expertise was often classical guitars. We at Muzikkon have seen a recent global revival in instruments such as the Renaissance lutes. cThe Heartland Renaissance Lute is manufactured with best quality tone woods and top quality strings. The Instrument comes with a custom made padded Muzikkon Case.
• Left hand, 8 Course Renaissance Lute
Body made of 15 solid Maple and Ebony staves.
• Solid European Spruce soundboard with laser engraved rosette
• Neck and pegbox is made of Maple
• Fingerboard and pegs made of solid Ebony wood.
• End pin made of satinwood
• 8 nylon frets and 4 walnut frets.
• Scale length: 600mm.
• Special Nylgut strings are used
• Suggested tuning from high to low: G4, D4, D4, A3, A3, F3, F3, C4, C3, G3, G2, F3, F2, D3, D2 (can vary depending on player preference)
• Incl. Padded Muzikkon Case Extra Aquila string set